We'll take you from a Palm Springs location to Los Angeles for an awesome tour of Hollywood's hottest hag outs.You'll spend a full day exploring this wonderful wold of Hollywood. Here are some places we may visit:
- • The Framers Market: Have lunch at the historic landmark where there are wonderful places to eat and shop since 1933.
- • Griffith Observatory: Here is where you can explore the observatory take the perfect HOLLYWOOD sign picture and take in the greatest view of Hollywood and the Los Angeles basin.
- • Grauman’s Chinese Theatre: Known under naming rights as TCL Chinese Theatre, is a movie palace on the historic Hollywood Walk of Fame. The TCL Chinese Theatre is the most iconic movie palace in the world and has over 50 events a year, including movie premieres, imprint ceremonies, and film festivals, the theatre continues to make Hollywood history every day.
- • Beverly Hills Garden Park: Nestled in the heart of the country’s largest urban forest, Beverly Hills was once hailed as the “garden city of the world”
- • Rodeo Drive: One of the most popular destinations in Los Angeles. With over 100 boutiques offering the finest in fashion apparel, handbags, shoes, home accessories, jewelry and more; shoppers can find almost anything within these three famed blocks. Not to miss is a step inside the flagship stores on Rodeo Drive for brands such as Chanel, Hermes, Cartier, Louis Vuitton and Harry Winston, which carry their full collections, including items exclusive to the Rodeo Drive store.
- • Santa Monica Pier: Opened on September 9, 1909, the Santa Monica Pier has become a hallmark of Los Angeles and California serving as an icon for summer fun on the beach.