SHUTTLE ME FIVE STAR TRANSPORTATION WEDDING SERVICE AGREEMENT
This Service Agreement serves as a contract between us and the Client. Terms and Conditions of this Agreement are as follows:
1. Smoking, Vaping of any type is NOT permitted in any vehicles. A fee of $500.00 will be imposed if any passenger smokes in the vehicle. Shuttle Me Five Star Transportation reserves the right to refuse transport to any persons under the influence of any drugs OUR ALCOHOL. Transportation will also be terminated immediately if the chauffeur feels threatened in any way.
NO EXCEPTIONS NO ALCOHOL ON BOARD unless authorized!
2. (Shuttle Me Five Star Transportation) is not responsible for any lost or damaged articles left in the vehicle. We make every effort possible to locate property that has been left in our vehicles. We retain found items for a maximum period of 30 days. If you left a personal item in one of our vehicles and
wish to retrieve it, you may report it to our office (1.760.200.3569). SHUTTLE ME FIVE STAR
TRANSPORTATION) reserves the right to charge a delivery fee for returning found items. These fees are based on the full travel rates.
3. Shuttle Me Five Star Transportation reserves the right to charge a clean-up fee. The minimum fee is $350.00 for any passenger vomiting or excessive spillage of alcohol from bottles or drink containers
onto seats & carpeting. A fee of $500 is charged for each carpet or seat burn. This fee may be higher depending on the amount of downtime to the vehicle.
4. Shuttle Me Five Star Transportation reserves the right to charge a clean-up fee when transporting dogs and cats and certain animals. For all safety reasons animals must be kept in kenneled or put into a carrier and not to run free in vehicle due to shedding hair, vomiting and defecating etc. For any mishap upon failure to keep animals secure Shuttle Me Five Star Transportation reserves the right to charge a clean-up fee of $500.00 in damages.
5. Emerging from the sunroof, windows, or escape hatches while the vehicle is in operation, is
prohibited. Passengers must remain seated while the vehicle is in motion. Violation of this rule may result in termination of the charter.
6. If a vehicle rental is for a minor under the age of eighteen (18) this agreement must be authorized by either a parent or guardian over the age of eighteen (18).
7. If at any time the service is terminated due to unruly conduct, damage to the vehicle or abuse of any kind that Select deems valid, no refund of money will be made. (Shuttle Me Five Star
Transportation) reserves the right to refuse service as it deems appropriate.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
Shuttle Me Five Star Transportation Service is not responsible for missed flights, abandoned plans or losses incurred due to circumstances that are beyond our
control. These circumstances include but are not limited to, causes beyond its reasonable control, acts of God and Nature, acts of terrorism, travel congestion, road closures, accidents, flight and weather delays. Shuttle Me Five Star Transportation Service liability for all causes whatsoever arising shall be limited to your actual
damages, in an amount not to exceed the sum of all charges paid by you for the fare.
SHUTTLE ME FIVE STAR TRANSPORTATION SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INDIRECT,
INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION OR CLAIMS IN THE AGGREGATE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, INDEMNITY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY,
MISREPRESENTATION, AND OTHER TORTS.
YOU AND SHUTTLE ME FIVE STAR TRANSPORTATION. EACH UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THESE
REMEDIES, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS ALLOCATE THE RISKS OF SERVICE NON-CONFORMITY AS AUTHORIZED BY THE UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE AND/OR OTHER APPLICABLE LAWS. SHUTTLE ME FIVE
STAR TRANSPORTATION FARES FOR SERVICES REFLECT, AND ARE SET IN RELIANCE UPON, THIS ALLOCATION OF RISK AND THE EXCLUSION OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY APPLY WITHOUT REGARD TO ANY INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE BY SHUTTLE ME FIVE STAR TRANSPORTATION.
If you do not agree to these Service Terms, you are directed to discontinue using the Services. Shuttle Me Five Star Transportation reserves the right to change or supplement these Service Terms at any time without prior
notice. Your continued access or use of the Service Terms after such changes or supplements indicates your acceptance of the Terms as changed or supplemented. It is your responsibility to review these Service Terms
GENERAL PROVISIONS: You and Shuttle Me Five Star Transportation have agreed to these Service Terms within the State of California, for all purposes.
All disputes arising out of, under, or in connection with these Service Terms (including without limitation, their
validity, interpretation, performance, or breach) will be adjudicated exclusively in the federal or state courts located in (or having jurisdiction over) Riverside County, California. These Service Terms and its validity and effect will be interpreted under, and governed by, the laws of California, without regard to its conflict of laws
provisions. You expressly consent to the jurisdiction of such courts over you. You expressly waive any claim of forum inconvenience. You agree to reimburse Shuttle Me Five Star Transportation for its legal fees and expenses of instituting (or defending) a lawsuit by (or against) you.
If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, kindly advise us within 12 hours of receipt by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to1-760-200-3569 to enable us to cancel the reservation without you incurring cancellation fees.
Thank You so much for choosing SHUTTLE ME FIVE STAR TRANSPORTATION
© SHUTTLE ME FIVE STAR
FIVE STAR ADVENTURES TOURS
TCP- 21937 A
All Rights Reserved
SHUTTLE ME FIVE STAR TRANSPORTATION